오늘의 주제: ‘정신없다’를 영어로
- I was running all around town today. I was so flustered.
- I was so flustered today, I completely forgot it was your birthday.
그걸 깜빡했다: It slipped my mind / I spaced it.
- I have a very hectic schedule.
- I’d like to meet you next week, but my schedule is just too hectic.
Choas의 영어 발음: 케이어스
- It was such a chaotic scene.
- It was complete chaos.
- The neighborhood market was bustling and chaotic.
- With all I’ve got on my plate right now, of course I’m going to be a little scatterbrained.