- She sings soprano in the church choir.
- Mario Lanza was an outstanding tenor of the early 20th century.
- My voice falls in the baritone range.
Tone deaf: 음치
Perfect pitch: 절대음감
- Everyone in my family besides me is completely tone deaf. I wonder how that happened.
- People with perfect pitch are often annoyed by out-of-tune music.
- I am particularly fond of the fifth movement of Mahler’s Second Symphony.
- One of my favorite pieces of chamber music is the Mozart Clarinet Quintet.
- The saxophone and flute are woodwind instruments despite the fact that they are made out of metal.
- It is a little-known fact that the piano is a percussion instrument.
주둥이: mouthpiece (입에 대는 부분)
- Clarinet and saxophone mouthpieces are usually made out of hardened rubber.
- Double-reed instruments, including the oboe and bassoon, do not have mouthpieces.
- I finished the verse and intro a long time ago, but I’m still struggling to come up with a good hook.
The score, music: 악보
- I was in such a hurry this morning that I left the score at home. How am I supposed to conduct the piece now?
- When it comes to music from the classical period, I prefer pieces in a minor key.
Catchy: 중독성 있고 머릿속에 맴도는
Addictive 중독성 있는
- Songs used in advertisements, commonly referred to as jingles, are extremely catchy by nature.
The beat drops: 박자가 시작되는 순간
The single drops: 곡이 발표되다
- The beat drops in measure 11.
- My single drops January 10!